Cant transfer my coins to any of my other wallets they go poof

Please help Im exhausted I have a few others like this and for days Ive been racking ,my brains. I transfered them but never received them min my other wallet. I have to learn how to do this on own, but cant seem to figure it out. The instructions are pretty advanced. I cab buy, I can swap but every time I try to send some money out it goes missing and I watch the price change in my transaction. Can you assist please, Tried your trouble shooter even switched phones, now I have even more missing.

Regards

Hello @Desir is your other wallet Trust wallet? If yes, please send the following information of the destination address. If not, contact support of destination platform:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Tether USDC
transaction 0x49e062a1441fa93bab686f237ef5d779ec3ec0006c7ba416cdff61e15a0e195c

0x923CE6429edCebC8eDc8cdBAdBF312ca0309C609

Was trying to transfer it to my coinbase wallet app.
I see it on the website, but cant figure out how to get it back.

This one is a Buff DOGECOIN I tried to send to my Ledger Nano S it never arrived, so I followed the instructions and when that failed I downloaded on another phone and it popped up, it switched between phones, then I couldnt swap or send it cause kept switching phones, So I cut phone 1 off and followed the instructions in your tutorial, I disabled my VPN rebooted my router and phone, checked my internet speed, its floats between 300 to 600 megs as you can see in one screen shot it updated to approved,on the 2nd device as I was trying to send it. I started my odessey with this token on 11/3
days later it was a tug of war with the app, After that I have been unable to get it back I see my coins but still stuck.

the amount changed a I toggled from phone to phone, note the amount change.
2nd wallet showed this at the time that i had both up

address and screenshot for wallet 2

0x923CE6429edCebC8eDc8cdBAdBF312ca0309C609

2nd wallet wont grab all crypto and blink my buffdoge from wallet to wallet with different amounts

Transaction for wallet 2
0x04b83cc69b102e1aa9d2220a9e2411c2254ce9f4cc1fbffff69f552a3c4b7705

Thank you for your assistance

@Desir 1st transaction about USDT… you sent BEP20 assets to Coinbase which doesn’t supports BEP20 assets. But you contact the customer support of coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

About transferring your

About Buff Dogecoin,
Hi, Please try to add it as custom token on destination address. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x23125108bc4c63E4677b2E253Fa498cCb4B3298b
Decimals: 9

I contacted them before you and trying a few hours they told me to reach out to you. At this moment there is a hacker in my account and trying to transfer it out is giving me hell. Its been weeks I trusted instructions, the app is not responding any of my phone. not sure if its your app our a hacker I cant get my coins out without the app flipping. Please dont pass the buck. I invest money small as it may be, weather I can afford to loose is moot when it comes to this, Can you please just help me. If I ever get the time from fight this guy, app or whomever is taking coins from my wallet.

Regards

@Desir what can we do? You transferred your funds to wrong chain from Trust wallet to Coinbase. How could this solved by us? Blockchain transactions can’t be reversed only one who can help you is Coinbase. We’ve nothing to do from our side.

About hacker,

Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

I also went thru days of your instyructions about Buff Doge, I contacted you 11/3 about it. The instructions didnt help. I had to connect TRUST to another wallet and everytime I send eth to transfer it gets moved to the trust wallet. The last time I saw my coins are from the screen shots i sent you. I hope this organization lives up to its name regards