Can't unstake my TRON

I’m getting an error message that ‘‘I can’t embed media in a post’’
How else can I send it?, Its 5.18 btw

Just tried again, unstaked succesfully, thanks!!!

1 Like

I have tried a lot of times but always appears me “nota bailable”

What can I do?

1 Like

I’m also having the same issue
All the trons i staked is frozen

Please help me

@Gmontanes @Zahmalik

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRON wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

My problem is when I have to claim rewards about my Staking. I press It and appears me “no disponible” or “not available” and i can’t retire my rewards for staking

I have tried adding more trx, and Staking more TRX and waiting a week, but still appearing me the message in the screen and i can’t claim my rewards

1 Like

According to https://tronscan.org/#/address/TK4E7DBTaMsh3iFAFmt3GawFTJWnjtKWtj/votes, the super representative that you staked with gives out the rewards in a form of TRC10 tokens called FAT. You can read here: https://t.me/tron_family/6551. That’s why when you try to claim, it says “not available”.

Hello. I also experienced this issue. I can’t unstake my tron, it says unavailable whenever I tried unstaking it. Thank you in advance for the response.

1 Like

Hello. I have the same issue. Everytime I click on stack or unstack I get the massage “not aviable”.
I’m 4 days stacked.

Wallet adress: TVMbmkVPy81nZPPG1dKWQ3c5s5yVQNBNr1

Version: 1.26.17 (AppGallery)

I solved it by updating to 1.28 finaly. The AppGallary app is outdated and I had to get it from aptoid.

1 Like

I need help us taking my tron from my trust wallet . Can anyone help ?

Hello @Janicole To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

İ have same problem i cant unfreez bcz the error comes “not avalible”
This is version:6.4
This is wallet address:
TDsZs6rdW68m8jAHKnYks3bXXjvXHvAzSE

1 Like

Hi i am unable to see my POLYGON LP deposits on bifi.finance. they said it is because trust wallet is using an outdated RPC for MATIC/POLYGON. PLEASE HELP

1 Like

I can’t unstake my tron it’s been over 2 weeks.
I’ve tried everything from a-z it seems and nothing works. I get multiple errors

(“this data couldn’t be read because it is missing. code: 200”)

Contract validate error: frozenbalance must be more than 1 trx

This data couldn’t be read because it isn’t the correct format. Code: 503

This data couldn’t be read because it isn’t the correct format. Code: 504

@LegendaryCurse @tmcfarl2 To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

I’ve been staking it fairly regularly and never had this issue for at least 3 months or so

Hello @LegendaryCurse your TRX are just frozen not staked. You have to stake them for 3 days then unstake they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

You need some free (unfrozen TRX) for gas fees.