Can't unstake my TRON

Hello all, I can’t unstake my TRON. I succeed to claim the reward but impossible to unstake…

My adress : TCUjpBaTDpXQF9KbwaJkjrbwwA4tT5cAw6

Thanks for the support

3 Likes

Hi @Gerald92i,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshot of the TRX wallet address (select TRX, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
2 Likes

Is it good like that @iamdeadlyz ?

Thanks for providing the requested details. Upon checking, most of your frozen TRX are not voted to a validator, leading to an error: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

To fix this issue, follow this procedure:

1. Add more TRX to your wallet, since you have 0 available (at least 5 TRX would do)
  2. Re-stake the balance again, enter 2697 TRX as the amount
  3. Wait for 3 days
  4. Then you can unstake afterwards

Hello @iamdeadlyz I added more or less 12 trx via transfer… what can I do now exactly ? Because Before asking help here I already did the same staking with the same amount and it doesnt work…

Thanks a lot

Please follow the instructions that I have mentioned earlier (excluding #1, since you already added more TRX).

I have done the same and still cannot unstake my TRX !!!

2 Likes

Hi @Amr,

Please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRX wallet address (select TRX, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)

Version: 5.15 (5166)
Wallet Address: TSrRmzb4SPfrrPfH5x6mNEgZoGycwK87i8

screenshots, as you can I tried to unstake it twice:

I cannot share the screenshots, it says: you cannot embed media in the post!

Upon checking, the votes and frozen amount doesn’t match.
TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

To fix this:

1. Please add more TRX to your wallet, at least 5 TRX.
  2. Re-stake again, enter 653 as the amount
  3. Wait for 3 days to pass by
  4. Try to unstake again

I had same problem and could not unstack (small amount 100 trx). I follow your method and again stack it for additional 3-days. Again I can not stack after second 3 days. I have enough trx in my wallet.
The hash
be8f0c4a6cea26e5d108e311cc0b456eccbae692f7dc7f4eb7c64455581d8306

1 Like

Hi, I’ve had similar issues as I can’t unstake my TRX. It says my frozen amount is more than my staked amount. Please may you help?

1 Like

Hello @Mohsen2002,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

2. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

@Tobyself1, please provide those details as well. Also, send your TRX wallet address (select TRX, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here).

Update your trust wallet to 5.18 (realize today) and it will be solve.
I did and unstack my trons.

Thank you mate worked straight away!

I can’t unstake my tron as well
For the past 21 days
I tried restaking, still unable to unstake