Can't unstake

Hello. I have got a bug: I can not unstake my tron (trx). I staked 975 trx on March 12 (4391a41c25ab1206f52810d2f18be2d8feafc9a30131758d6b842c0fda30ffb5) , but I have not received tron after staking for 7 days. Moreover, I can not unstake it. Approximatelly 2 months ago I staked 1 trx token, and, because of bug, I received 1 extra trx token. I could not withraw it to another address, but I could see that I have 2 tokens, but in real I had only 1. I thought it was a visual bug and I can live with it. It has gone when I received 975 trx, but than I staked tron, and you know what has happened… What should I do?

When I tap unstake, it writes “not available”

2 Likes

Based on your TRX address: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
Your balance is 975.781 TRX
(Available: 1.001 TRX Freeze: 974.78 TRX )

Try to stake the tokens again, you can follow this guide:

On Step 3, you need to manually input the entire balance (975.781 TRX) you are trying to stake.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve unstaked

1 Like

Hi, i have problem to unstake tezos. When i open unstake the amount dont compare and It s impossible to add manually. ! Screenshot_20200425-143218|281x500

No need to unstake Tezos, you can just send it anytime.

1 Like

I would like to unstake so I can choose to stake to a new Baker. It won’t let me enter an amount to unstake, not even the max. It also shows a subheading ‘Validator’ and under that it says Apr 6.08% Decommissioned. What’s happening here?
Baking bad.org shows that I am successfully staking to Tezosteam.

You can just directly stake to another baker. No need to unstake.
The amount will always be max. It is further explained on the guide:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-stake-tezos-xtz-on-trust-wallet/48/2

Hi, I can’t unstake or claim rewards of my atom.
It tells me that the funds are insufficient.

You need to have some available ATOM on your address before you can submit transactions.
See here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-claim-rewards-for-staking-atom-tokens/2255/2

Same problem: following istructions but anyway It tell s insufficient balance. i got several atoms on balance from february and can t claim rewards too for same reason

There will be a required 0.001 ATOM for the fees. It should be Available (Not Staked).
Can you provide your ATOM address so that we can confirm?

cosmos1v53gl932g6dvzj77kfhyj5d4janvz7fp7ypw84

There is indeed no Available ATOM on this address:

I sent you some to cover for the fees.
Please be aware of the requirements in staking to avoid this kind of problems.
Learn more here:

Thanks a lot. I carefully readed the topic you sent but cant find anywhere that It s necessary let a Small amount available on walket to unstake. Instead i can Read: "Basically, there are operational costs, and these cost are being taken from the rewards gained thru staking. " Normally a person stake the entire amount. Maybe you should put a bigger disclaimer Thanks and regards

This is on the staking article.

This one is on the unstaking guide:

Hi dear zachwei
My tron wallet address is
TPCiAZaJ79zW8AfDB1aTGCteTsa9xgTPvZ
I staked 4037.76 TRX but I can’t unstake them right now(for unstake it says insufficient trx balance)
What should I do?
Tnx for your help

Hello zachwei, i can´t unstake my cosmos coins my address is: cosmos1vh2j75j93642qnf4dpyweu5da0utwjr5tk34f3 , I get a message that says insufficient balance but if I have several cosmos coins, I do not understand the reason for this. Could you help me?

1 Like

Please I need help. Due to a long pending transaction, I tried using the method sending 0.00 eth to my same wallet address with higher gas price. After sending, they deducted gas fee of 7$ plus from my etherum and I was credited with the 0.00 etherum which is wrong. What can I do to get my etherum back???

Hi @Naikevic,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)

Always leave some available (unstaked) ATOM for fees.
A transaction needs 0.001 ATOM.
Sent you some to get you started with unstaking.

1 Like