Can't withdraw WETH

I’m unable to withdraw WETH from my Trustwallet. Whenever I try, I get an error “nonce too low.” I’ve tried going into advanced settings and increasing the nonce, but then I get another error “wrong input.”

I’ve been trying over a week to withdraw or even swap WETH but have been unable to. Any advice?

Hello @macon To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’ve also been experiencing this problem, have been trying for almost a week and still get the same 2 errors he has.

Hello @Bulos91 try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

And send again.

1 Like

I have tried this and still keep getting the error “nonce too low”. I have also tried changing the value to different ones and keep getting value error after

@Bulos91 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)