Careful with scam grup

He will ask you to restore webtest never give ur phrase to everyone i lose my balance now take care your balance and phrase

4 Likes

thanks , they are everywhere now , i wish tustwallet will add more bank feature, something like withdraw with your card , so that we can sale our coins to them too

Yes at least they using an information for user so they can get banned

Scammers are all over the place!
Please, be careful! Protect your hard earned money.

Don’t be in a hurry to enter into any business transaction. Always tread with caution!

1 Like

I blame it on you. Despite warnings and awareness about them. I also believe you might have read about some people who got scammed this way.
Meanwhile, take heart and download another wallet. Never use this one again.
If any money enters, they will take it again.

Thanks. With all these bad actors in the space you can never be too careful. It can’t be stressed enough, don’t share your private keys with anyone! Don’t become a statistic.

2 Likes

Stay Safu, people.

2 Likes

You have got to be careful doing this because there are so many scams out there. It is all about research and looking at what tokens/coins are tangible. It is hard and I have only been at this for a couple of months, it seems to be paying off in the long run when looking at what might interest you and investing in the right one based on your investor profile.

Taking one step at a time is the best way to figure out what your wish to do. Talk to the folks here because there is a lot of great ideas, opinions etc to gather information from. Cheers!

2 Likes

Folks, I was rugged for the first time, yesterday evening and have some thoughts to contribute:

-If a project is offering some low cap, limited quantity, presale offer without so much as a whitepaper or contact information, it’s a tell-tale sign of scamming.

-The aforementioned is much easier to fall into if you’re desperate and/or playing the short term gains strategy. Don’t let yourself dive in head first without vetting a project and please, don’t invest in something shilled on /biz/ without careful research beforehand.

Stay safe out there,

Z

3 Likes

It’s just wise to get educated more about what you should and shouldn’t give out.

2 Likes

Wonderful :+1::+1: information , I, hope people should more careful about business transactions.

4 Likes