Clarification about Trust Level 3

Hi everyone. Please I need your explanation about the first point (Circled in the attached screenshot) needed before level three can be granted.

It says thus;
"To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
•Must have visited at least 50% of days.

16 Likes

The above statement simply means that in the past 100 days you need to visit community trust wallet website atleast 50 days or more to be eligible for level 3.

10 Likes

In the last 100 days atleast 50% visited…means that in those past 100 days atleast you visited 50 days

6 Likes

Right now I am trying for 2nd label. Hope I will get it soon. Then my mission will be for 3rd label.

3 Likes

Im targeting that level 2

3 Likes

Okay. I thought as much. I will surely get there. Thank you.

2 Likes

Meaning before you reach that level, you must be here for 100 days or 50 days?

2 Likes

It say 50% of that days so 50% of 100 50?

3 Likes

Yes 50 out of 100 days

2 Likes

Yes you must be here for 100 days and atleast became active for 50 days

3 Likes

You need to be active in the community for at least any 50 days out of the last 100 to be eligible for level 3

2 Likes

I signed up in March, so that means am already past 100 days, so I have to be here at least 50 days from March to reach Level 3?

3 Likes

Exactly. If the total number of the days you were online is not up to 50 days, you won’t be granted level 3

3 Likes

There are few things to do so in order to be eligible not only this

4 Likes

All other things to be done were already observed but remains some days for me to hit 50 days.

3 Likes

The importance here is that we are learning even in what level we are not just the airdrop thing

2 Likes

Dear Trusteer,
The statement you circled;
"To get to trust 3, in the last 100 days… Must have visited at least 50% of days.

This simply means that for you to get to Trust 3, you must at least have visited the Community platform 50days out of the last 100days.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Dear Trusteers,
Let us note that, in that 100days, you must have registered with the Community.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your sharing…

1 Like

Thank you for information. Im newbie

2 Likes