Create memes, win TWT.
Welcome to the first Wisdom of the Meme contest. We want to see the best TWT and DeFi memes you can create. You could win up to $250 by showing us you’re one of the biggest meme connoisseurs around. Read on to find out how you can take part. Contest closed at 18:00 UTC Tuesday, 17 November.
Share your Memes
Not everyone understands all the ways they can maximize their crypto holdings with DeFi on the Binance Smart Chain, or how to find which DApps are safe and reliable. Some people are still learning about NFTs and collectibles.
That’s where your memes come in. Video or images are welcome.
Here are a few examples from the Trust Wallet Twitter account:
If you’re unsure what a meme is at this point… we probably can’t help you.
These are the rules:
- As many meme entries as you like, but they should be your original. If you created them recently and it fits what we’re looking for, feel free to submit it. We will check for stolen memes. If you cheat, or send a link to a meme that isn’t yours, you will be excluded from this and future competitions.
- Follow our new TikTok account (unless TikTok is banned in your country, we feel your pain).
- Post your meme on Twitter as a reply to this Tweet. With the hashtag #WisdomOfTheMeme
- Add a link to your tweet on this form, so that we don’t miss it and can contact you easily if you are a winner, runner up (and/or we want to talk to you about creating memes for us in the future.)
- We’ll pick one winner ($250 TWT reward) and three runners up ($100 TWT reward)
It’s as simple as that. The best meme makers will get the chance to become regular creators for Trust Wallet 's new TikTok account. Chosen creators will be rewarded for each meme we commission (this contest is just to help us find you!)
Contest closed at 18:00 UTC Tuesday, 17 November.