CMF coins got less over time

I bought few billions of CMF (cryptomafia) but the wallet shows only few thousands. Here is the teansaction Hash:

0x2ca5f6a60a700912a03e25932ec0be94116e7dbd97d416249c10cf15474483c8

There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

You are giving me a copy and paste answer that is wrong. Please get someone who really help me to solve the case. I did not see any elasticity in my wallet. Coins simply kept dissapearing. From billions to nillions to very few thousands. The value was also shrinking. In other words both were dissapearing over time. Coins getting less. Value going to zero. Without any further due from my site. I think this issue has to do with the wallet not with elasticity. Please help.

@CesarBuque this is no app issue as you told above. There’s nothing we can do about this. That’s how token you bought works.

FYI, according to CMC the website and socials for this project are no longer working. Looks like a scam token. Read more: CryptoMafia price today, $CMF to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

It is better to do your own research before investing.

Hi :slight_smile:
I have a problem with the transaction. A couple of days ago I sent bnb from pancakeswap to trust wallet. ($ 34). the transaction has reached the wallet but only in the notices , it does not appear on the home page and I do not know who to turn to for help.
please help me.
I plan to use the trust wallet if I solve this with the disappearance of money.
I’ll send you pictures to make you understand me better…

Please HELP ME

Transaction: A6B04FEA04A1B3CFEEA5AFD24BA24D63B4C2079E6CE7296983CECBA62B669AC7

TxHash:
A6B04FEA04A1B3CFEEA5AFD24BA24D63B4C2079E6CE7296983CECBA62B669AC7

Hello @Nidzaa
You received your BNB and already made a cross chain swap out to BEP20 BNB

that’s right, but my money is not on the portfolio and I can’t work with it. that’s the problem.
transaction succeeded, reached wallet but what next to use it?
do you have an email to send you pictures, I think that’s best. thanks

transaction +0.07 BNB, and my portfolio still costs only 0.002 BnB. and these 0.07BNB I can’t use and I don’t know how to turn them into useful ones