Coin is not showing in my wallet

Hi, Im new to this but yesterday I purchased $500 worth of floki with binance smart chain, the transaction got approved but nothing is showing in my wallet… I allready tried to activate floki coin in trust wallet and it is showing that I have 0 floki. How can i find out what happend to my $500? Can they just dissapear like that? seems odd that people would use it if that could happen right?

1 Like

Hello @ericlundberg To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi Alan, I’m sorry to have to respond to another’s post but I couldn’t figure out where to go to make my own post and I wasn’t able to access support because of an issue with captcha. Last night I purchased cake using trust wallet I then transferred all cake to a catgirl contract address that’s on their website. I didn’t use pancake swap exchange to send the cake I did it through trust wallet. I see a confirmation on the blockchain but I haven’t received any catgirl tokens in my wallet. Is there any way you can assist when you get time? Kind regards, Sandy DiIenno

Hey @Alan47 So I need some help, I downloaded trust Wallet on a new device And then imported using my seed phrase but now it says my SafeMoon balance is zero? I know I used the Correct seed phrase so I don’t know what is wrong.

3.0x21c15e2697ce9f492a7d5c87ec9db31b34a29b19e05fce062345d27691975fea

4.I was trying to buy floki with binance smart chain är pancakeswap and get it over to my trust wallet

@ericlundberg I already answed your question on other thread. Don’t duplicate the threads please.