Coin not deposited to Trust Wallet

Hello, I want to transfer my dogecoin to another wallet it’s about 239 doges. But I can’t!! the wallet says dust fee is high. What can I do? I need urgent transfer. please help me out.

I have se same problem , ,txid is 0xda6eddf1edcaefa067a33ead0459c2d304b6533571ab3c57d682b666f75a20f4 please help me , or contact me [redacted for privacy]

hello finally i got a solution use tron link pro download from google play us import then hd wallet then login to your acc, and you can see your money :grinning:

2 Likes

I did a transfer from BNB thru Smart chain to Trust Wallet. I did a swap using the pancake swap to exchange for Safemoon. I can see the Safemoon balance on the pancake swap platform (Though It has continue to increase in balance for the last 3 days).
However, no value or balance is showing on the safemoon section on Trust wallet.

Can someone please advice on what to do.

Thanks
Lehope

Same here i transfered my safemoon to bon fire ! but cant see

0x3d44952F30e7A77E17a23f1C3D2dc255Bc6c85d3

I cant get the hd wallet how did you done it
Pleass help me
TPSRMMMJqvdaonn25p6JgcT3PQwn2HWCz3

Hey i have bought a coin and said it has gone through but it isnt even showing in my trust wallet, i tried deleteing the reinstalling the app and it still hasnt shown, please somebody help

Someone send me 208 trons is shows success and confirm at tronscan but is not reflect at my thrust wallet almost 9 days

How pls help me my trons almost 9 days they didn’t reflect at my Wallet but is shows success and confirm at tronscan

Hi,
Respectfully A few days ago, I sent some Shib currency to my friend Trust Wallet. Unfortunately, it has not been deposited yet and it has not been returned to my account at KUco Exchange. Please help me.

[image]

Hello @Amir52 To better assist, please send the following information from your friend :

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x2c2798e6df0f6f79584605aeb9953ca304a4f8a917ca94a29f98673954cef742
0xdB169797F3914D02059fe2ca4d48B5f1C7294c43

Hello @Amir52
Can you contact the Kucoin team about your withdrawal?
Your address and the transaction hash you sent show no history of any tokens.

Hi. I had take a mistake at send much cet to my vallet instance ERC20 at csc😔please help me.would you reject my cet’s to my account in CoinEx?

@Somayie
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi
I will send the picture of successful currency withdrawal again, please check.

[image]

Hi
Withdrawal from kucoin account was done and according to the sent image, the withdrawal and deposit was successful, but it was not deposited in my friend’s Trust wallet. Please check again.

[image]

1 Like

Transaction hash
https://explorer.kcc.io/en/tx/0x2c2798e6df0f6f79584605aeb9953ca304a4f8a917ca94a29f98673954cef742

Hello @Amir52
Trust wallet doesn’t support KCC blockchain, you have to import your wallet to the wallet that supports KCC or use Metamask and add as custom network:
HOW TO ADD KCC CHAIN IN METAMASK