Coinbase Ethereum sent to Binance-Peg Ethereum on Trust Wallet

Hello,

I sent Ethereum coins from my Coinbase account to my Trust Wallet, and when I searched for Ethereum on Trust Wallet it only showed me Binance-Peg Ethereum, so then I turned that on and used that address to receive my Ethereum from Coinbase. But when I sent my Ethereum from Coinbase to my Trust Wallet it never showed up. Does anyone know how I can get my Ethereum coins into my Trust Wallet? Thank you.

Sincerely,
dkodko

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Jenny,

Here you go…

Trust Wallet address:
0x7fe26ec1bf083e57357a996fa2485ae730d60fbc

Transaction Hash: 0x25b82297f1f080ece97ae42459f1218e2de86ef80ba64de6c8815fdfba08deff

I can’t upload the screenshots, when I upload the screenshots and then click “Reply” to post my reply, I get an error message saying this, “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.” How can I upload the screenshots?

Sincerely,
David

Hey @dkodko
Your ETH is in your wallet on the ERC20 network.
Please use the guide if you are unable to see it

Hi Jenny,

When I sign into Trust Wallet and click on the top right corner, and search for “Ethereum ERC20” so I can add it, but it doesn’t show up? I attached some screenshots to this email.

Also, when I click on “buy” I don’t see any coins except my Smart Chain only? How come?

Sincerely,
David

@dkodko
You would need to import your wallet as an ETH wallet or a Multi Coin wallet.

Hi Jenny,

Can you share the instructions or the guide with me? I really don’t want to do anything incorrect so I would lose my coins again. :grinning:

Sincerely,
David

Hi Jenny,

Can you share the instructions or the guide with me? I really don’t want to do anything incorrect so I would lose my coins again. :grinning:

Sincerely,
David

@dkodko
Please see guide below:

Hi Jenny,

All I needed to do was go into settings and add the Multi-Coin Wallet, and now I see my Ethereum coins! Thank you! :grinning:

Sincerely,
David