CoinMarketCap users can watch educational videos about The Graph (GRT), and then take a short quiz. If a user successfully completes the quiz, they will receive GRT rewards.
This CoinMarketCap Earn campaign has a reward pool of 1,000,000 GRT (about $500,000). Successful users will receive 10 GRT (about $5) per user until the rewards pool runs out. Rewards are denominated in GRT.
- First signup/login here: https://coinmarketcap.com/
- Signup/login: https://www.binance.com/
- Open this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/project/the-graph
- Click on “Get Started” and watch the 4 videos one by one and then solve the quiz.
- Confirm that you are not a bot.
- Agree to the user agreement.
- Enter your E-mail address where your CoinMarketCap account is registered.
- Insert your 8-digit ID from your verified Binance account.
- What is the total amount of tokens GRT?
Answer: 10,000,000,000 GRT tokens
- What is the Graph?
Answer: An indexing protocol for organizing blockchain data.
- What are subgraphs?
Answer: Open APIs that anyone can query.
- What query language is used for Subgraphs?
- What do the Curators?
Signal on quality subgraphs by depositing GRT (The Graphs native token) in return for curation shares.
- What are “Indexers”?
Answer: Node operators that index data and serve queries.
- Why should indexers do GRT staking?
Answer: For economic security so if they misbehave they can be slashed (lose their GRT).
- by Delegating GRT to indexers, what can you do?
Help secure the network and make sure there are plenty of indexers to serve and process data for the crypto economy.
- Click SUBMIT, go through the captcha again and we have successfully passed the test.
It was a very short and quick test of knowledge of the Graph project. Rewards will be awarded after completing the quiz for two weeks.