Coinmarketcap The Sandbox Program

This CoinMarketCap Earn campaign has a reward pool of ~$400,000 in SAND, which is equal to 10,000,000 SAND tokens. The Earn campaign will **reward up to 40,000 successful participants with 250 SAND per user until the pool runs out.

1. First signup/login here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

2. Signup/login: https://www.binance.com/

3. Open this page: Welcome To The Sandbox | CoinMarketCap

4. Click on “Get Started” and watch the 4 videos one by one and then solve the quiz.

5. Done.

Answers

1. What is the total supply of SAND tokens?
    Ans: 3,000,000,000
  2. On which blockchain is The Sandbox ecosystem currently developed onto?
    Ans: Ethereum
  3. What is the main The Sandbox virtual world primary focus for users?
    Ans: Playing games
  4. What is NOT one of the main utility token of The Sandbox ecosystem?
    Ans: Stablecoin
  5. What is the name of the NFT Maker creation tool in The Sandbox that lets you make 3D game assets and tokenize them for putting on the Marketplace?
    Ans: VoxEdit
  6. How can users monetize their games on The Sandbox?
    Ans: All of the above
  7. What tokens standards do The Sandbox use for its technology?
    Ans: All of the above.
  8. What can users do with the ASSETS bought on the marketplace?
    Ans: Integrate them and Publish their game experiences
25 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with the community. This is a good initiative where people can learn about the projects and earn while doing so.

Please do note that certain countries are excluded from earning on CoinMarketCap.

Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns: Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.

Read more about the conditions Coinmarketcap Earn FAQ

5 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity and information.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

What if I don’t watch the videos?

2 Likes

Really it’s becoming an issue where policies of government dictate who cryptocurrency operate in their country or not and citizens right are been tempered with in some way. :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi guys, check your Binance Accounts $Sand has been distributed.

20201219_201403

Nothing in my Binance wallet. Maybe I didn’t answer correctly

Have not been given either I followed all steps above and is the distribution done?

Checked CMC telegram, distribution is on going wait patiently.

3 Likes

did you receive your reward?

Yes I have recieved & I did post a screen shot scroll above to view.

1 Like

strange but I haven’t received it yet

f you had joined SAND Learn and Earn Program before 14 December and Not received SAND Tokens in Binance Account than Send an email to [email protected] with your Binance Account ID and Coinmarketcap Email address.

3 Likes

I received a reward this morning

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this opportunity. This is very helpful for the people who don’t have much time in watching videos. I hope there is also for OXT giveaway that has the already have answers just like this. Thanks again and God bless you.

3 Likes

Yeah it was just easy to participate in the quiz.

More grace to him.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you so much I received my oxt this morning. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also recieved OXT I wasn’t really expecting it lol…

3 Likes

The specified email does not work, you must fill out the form on the link and select “17 - Earn Campaign”.
https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001411272