Coins have disappeared

Thanks Alan47

I’m having the same problem, please help. My ETH, Doge, Shiba and Safemoon are all missing.

1. I’m on version 6.8 iOS

2. My wallet address: (can’t share link in post?)

3. Transaction links:
    (How do I send links, it keeps saying I can’t embed links or media in my post?)

4. I’ve never shared recovery phrases with anyone and they are not stored online in any way. I did not receive any notifications or authorize any of these transactions. Please help, thank you.

Same thing happen to me .they not even helping.they keep saying same things over over

1 Like

Screenshot_20211028-150915_Samsung Internet|236x500

Can someone help me please and let me know if I can retrieve it ? It would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Yes thats whats there now but before i purchased my new phone and downloaded trust wallet in it i had safemoon, emax, shib and ethereum in there

A post was split to a new topic: Floki gravity tokens disappear

A post was split to a new topic: Bought munch tokens

I need to retrieve my wallet

Yesterday afternoon it suddenly reset (this had never happened), I typed in the password and then asked for 12 words, typed it correctly, when you open the wallet, it’s not mine, it’s a wallet totally zeroed with no coin and numbering different from my previous one. A new wallet that I never saw as I only had one wallet. What to do? I need to resolve with URGENCY!!!

1 Like

@Brvasc1900 If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Boa tarde.
Acho que fui roubado, ontem 30/10 estava normal minha carteira wallet e hoje 31/10 pela manha recebi uma notificação de transação que não reconheço por volta de 04h15min da manhã, me levaram tudo. tem possibilidade de recuperação? não passei minha frase de recuperação pra ninguém esta salvo escrito em folhas.

1 Like

I only had a wallet
impossible to have the wrong words
this is a bug of yours and needs to be resolved URGENT
these responses from you are automatic
everyone already knows all this
I’m sure I have the right keywords and I’m directed to another wallet that has nothing

2 Likes