Coins have disappeared

My SHIB coins disappeared from my wallet. So I followed the typical guidance and deleted the wallet and then reimported it back in. That did not work. I then deleted the app, reinstalled and reimported wallet. Still has not resulted in my coins being visible again.
What are the next steps to take?

1 Like

Hello @greg2020 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

If I bought safemoon on pancake swap which I then displayed on my trust wallet, how do I find the crypto wallet address and transaction hash or link??

Thanks

I have restored my trust wallet on a new phone using my 12 word phrase which I backed up and copied / pasted from my emails, can you please assist me as I’ve tried to install the app multiple times and ists still not showing my entire balance

@Kamrankhaliq
Can you explain further on what you mean by this? Are you trying to find your receiving address?

سلام من ارز های مو ادرس اشتباه دادم برا بازیابی باید ویکار کنم لطفا راهنمایی کنید

I am new to trading and did not know about compatibility. I transfered my baby dodge coins to coin wallet and they never shown up. How can I get them back

0x62cf90085cec4035Fa596939Ac6A73C079caa485

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9590366500fbfe67f0520ddc6a87d9eefff4baba92522a8ac0894052d8c4b758 

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xaf1bebe6d7c2b5117c45a7d7cabcd1fb87de5f632cb733e3aede2a5bf355e2cc

Im having the same problem were you ever able to get it to come back? I cant restore my coins and you can no longer use pancake swap on the app so it that the issue?

@Estany2010 , @Nsqueo7588
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I had shifted busd from another wallet to my trust wallet. The address is correct and transaction has happened but it is still not showing in my wallet inspite of it being the latest version and busd coin wallet being open. Kindly help

@maddyvbm
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

The picture that has 22,147289.405 is what i had in the account before i got a new phone and couldnt recover the coins

@Nsqueo7588
If you do not have the recovery address of that wallet, then you can not be able to access your funds.

I have the recovery phrase, i entered it and nothing came up but the few dollars i had in ethereum, i had safemoon in there, emax and shib coin thou and none are there now

@Nsqueo7588
Please provide your Ethereum receiving address for that wallet?

Same here please my safemoon are disappeared .can someone help please thanks

0x9B69Feb04d8443b28e21bb538cF404Bb78880bA2

This is my ethereum address.
Thank you again for trying to help

bonjour
J’ai moi aussi Mes crypto qui ont disparu en totalité . Plus que des Etoiles!
à la place des chiffres. Merci de votre aide

@Nsqueo7588
You have just Ethereum worth $20 and an NFT in your wallet