Coins not showing on Trust wallet, or BSC extension wallet

Hello. I sent a variety of different coins over the BSC network from Binance to the BSC wallet to use on an exchange. All fine. Now i want to return the coins, I cannot see most of them, nor add them into my Wallets as they are not listed on BSC extension, or manually add them either. Although they are in the wallet for sure, because they show up when i connect the wallet to the exchange? Same when i look in the trust wallet, they do not show there? TIA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @barnesus,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What cryptos are you trying to use?
  3. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  4. Transaction hash or link
  5. Screenshots of the wallet

Please help me, I cannot see my coins I bought:

• Moontoken
  • HUGO token
  • NFTART coin
  • SafeMars
  • ICA coin
  • Charitas
  • MTF
  • EarnX
  • ECP
  • SAFECOM
  • WENMOON
  • SHILD
    I cannot see any of those tokens in my acount!!
1 Like

@Wes0316 You need to click on the settings button in the top right of the screen in Trust Wallet and search for each one. As you find them, slide the toggle over to add them and they should show in your wallet

Thank you sooo much! I already tried it a few days ago but then it did not work but I now understand the reason, it is important to check the amount of decimals in stead of just typing a number. :slight_smile:

1 Like