Coins not showing on trust wallet

@Greenguru no attached detail, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

He told me that he is ADMIN of Shiba Coin

@Greenguru you have been scammed nothing can be done to reverse your funds unless scammers do. Be careful next time.

Good evening. After accidentally uninstalling the trust wallet app, i tried to reinstall it and use my recovery phrase but my safemoon token balance is not showing.

How can a scammer break into my wallet?
How can I recover

yes, i shall be careful in future
But how did he break into my wallet?

1 Like

@Greenguru Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

I have the same problem. I imported wallet from Exodus export which includes #solana coins but they are not showing up in the wallet. Any comments please

Hello @9974333 do you mean only Solana is missing but other tokens/coins are migrated? If yes, check if Solana address in Exodus is same as Solana address in Trust Wallet after importing.

Thanks for the reply.
All others went in okay. Solana public address is different and I tried sending from Exodus to Trust and that worked okay but the wallet secret is the same.
Comments please

@9974333 your Solana didn’t display because Solana deviation path on Exodus wallet is different from Trust Wallet that’s why you got different address. You have to send them manually from Exodus wallet to Trust Wallet Solana address.

Someone please help and advise.
Yesterday I did a send of usdt erc20 from my trust wallet to Huobi exchange and status was successful and I did check on etherscan and everything seems correct. I only received 1% of the usdt amount, why is the missing 99% of the usdt. I email support trust wallet several time but no reply.

I am a lost and desperate now. Any kind soul able to advise on how to reach out to trust wallet admin?

Hello @Alvin87 if transaction went successfully and you confirmed it is correct amount on explorer then, you have to contact Huobi for support on your deposit issue.

What if the deposit address is wrong? How do I amend it? I checked with huobi, they mentioned that it seems that my deposit address input is wrong

@Alvin87 nothing can be done, confirmed transaction can’t be reversed. Unless you know the owner of the destination address and ask him/her to send back your funds.

Can I provide you the hash ID for you to find out this address belong to which platform? I really don’t think I have input the wrong address. I have only one exchange.

@Alvin87 it is impossible to know the owner of the address from our side. If you don’t know too… you may consider it lost.

I am pretty sure that I have input the right deposit address.

The issue/bug occur when my credit card transaction to buy ETH for the gas fee via moonpay was declined but I still received the ETH coin in my wallet and then the transfer was successful and my USDT went missing. Can you advise if this may be the roots of the issue please?