Coins not showing on trust wallet

Hello @Alvin87 if transaction went successfully and you confirmed it is correct amount on explorer then, you have to contact Huobi for support on your deposit issue.

What if the deposit address is wrong? How do I amend it? I checked with huobi, they mentioned that it seems that my deposit address input is wrong

@Alvin87 nothing can be done, confirmed transaction can’t be reversed. Unless you know the owner of the destination address and ask him/her to send back your funds.

Can I provide you the hash ID for you to find out this address belong to which platform? I really don’t think I have input the wrong address. I have only one exchange.

@Alvin87 it is impossible to know the owner of the address from our side. If you don’t know too… you may consider it lost.

I am pretty sure that I have input the right deposit address.

The issue/bug occur when my credit card transaction to buy ETH for the gas fee via moonpay was declined but I still received the ETH coin in my wallet and then the transfer was successful and my USDT went missing. Can you advise if this may be the roots of the issue please?