Coins not showing up

Hi I wanted to transfer my bibance coin to etherum the transaction is showing as successful but it is not showing. I have added the coin the binance bridge doesn’t show the coins the wallet is not showing this one transaction I need help step by step.

Hello @zorli1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi how are you? I have 1problems
my wenmoon token showing up on trust wallet but it doesn’t show up on pancake swap app. it says 0 balance.

Hello @baki788 provide the details asked above. Including all screenshots asked.

1 Like

Hi.
When I recovered my wallet, I noticed that my wallet addresses were different from my previous wallet. What has happened???

New address=0x58BD3839933F1BD56CD3Aed52CfA5C4BB1339c88

Old address=0x75e76a74026901290E77ce7d211F4E080b0aE604
Now i have not my assets. Pls help

@Aliomrani If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.