Coins transferred from Toko Crypto to Trust Wallet with Success Status but but the coin hasn't arrived yet

Hey Trust Team!
Hoping you can help. On the 17th Nov I withdraw my Bnb(BIDR) from Toko Crypto to my trust wallet. I got a status:success, but there isn’t anything showing in my wallet.

I’ve tried the guides and advice in the community but no luck so I’m really hoping someone can point me in the direction of a solution.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Pls help me

Hello @Drexars
Your BIDR token is in your wallet, please add manually as a custom token using these details:
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x9a2f5556e9a637e8fbce886d8e3cf8b316a1d8a2
Decimals: 18

Hey Trust Team!
Hoping you can help. On the 17th Nov I withdraw my Bnb(BIDR) from Toko Crypto to my trust wallet. How to move BIDR Bep20 to BNB? or how to withdraw BIDR Bep20 coins?

I’ve tried the guides and advice in the community but no luck so I’m really hoping someone can point me in the direction of a solution.

@Drexars To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)