Coins transferred to Trust Wallet with Success Status but zero balance

Transferred BNB to BNB Smart Chain in Trust wallet. BscScan shows status of Success, Trust wallet shows transfer status complete but 0 BNB Balance.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Can’t include screen shots you are requesting. I try to add using Upload Icon and when I try to reply, I get an error:

Sorry, you can’t embed media items in post.

When I try to include the link to the uploaded file. I get an error:

Sorry, you can’t include links in your post.

Heck I am a tech developer and I can’t figure this out, how do the mom and pops do it?

I have been an hour at this trying from both my phone and my PC. I really need your help, but how do I get you the screen shots you are asking for?

Hello @jmfairchild
Can you upload the screenshots again?
I already enabled it for you and also send your receiving address as a Plain text

Transaction Hash:
0x40782a59c89e5a63b690d515bc4dbf4a7a74debf78dbeb346485223bb984f5ad

Transferred 2.4 BNB from MetaMask wallet to BNB Smart Chain in Trust wallet. BscScan shows Success, but zero BNB received in wallet.

Hello @jmfairchild
Please check the sending wallet again as you didn’t send 2.4 BNB, you sent 0 BNB and i can still see you have 2.4 BNB on the sending wallet.

Not sure if you were able to do something but the balance has been showing in the sending wallet but I was unable to do anything with it, like it was locked. Send button wouldn’t enable but now all of a sudden it does?
I will try to send again.

Ok. I haven’t been able to do anything with that balance since I originally sent it, but it worked just now. Thanks for your help (whatever you did) :slight_smile: