Commodity Token on Blockchain

Ethereum is one of the most popular blockchain platforms with a high number of adoption in the blockchain world today. Ethereum token (ERC-20) can tokenize any real-world object while it is also possible to exchange the token across the network participants. This utility from the token drives many blockchain enthusiasts to create decentralized applications. ERC-20 token could be used to collect project funds, decision voting, or even can be used to provide investment platforms for people that want to hedge the volatility of the currency with buying an asset that is back to back with the crypto-token. This research shows the main characteristics of asset-backed token and its implementation on a complete end-to-end “ digitalization assets system ” (assets buy and assets redemption). The result shows that asset-backed token needs support from government and other legalizing parties to verify the legitimacy of the asset that backing the token itself. KOPI Blockchain is one of Commodity Token used Erc20 backed coffee fine robusta is best choice for Invested

12 Likes

Thank you for this clarification eth is the best blockchain now

Nice info on ERC20… Eth blockchain is the best

Oh nice.thnq you for this

1 Like

I didn’t know about this ERC-20 before until now that you explained it.Good work.Thank you. I saw 1000ERC-20 in my wallet recently and I didn’t know what it was all about.

1 Like

therefore think you should be careful in choosing erc20 tokens if you want to invest our money there, because many erc20 tokens are scams, look for erc tokens backed up by real products so we not only buy tokens but can be exchanged for real goods

1 Like

u are welcome my friend

1 Like

thank very much my friend

I think so, eth is pioner smart contrack and now to many defi project used erc 20

1 Like

The world’s most programmable blockchain. Parent to many tokens. Appreciate Ethereum.

1 Like