Confirmation page credentials goes to 0

Hi guys, Whenever I type the sending address and amount and press confirm, the amount field or the confirmation page goes to 0.00$/btc

I don’t know why this issue occurs, can’t make any transactions.

2 Likes

Hi @godf0g,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including the errors)
  3. zPub of Bitcoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
    • Then send it here
1 Like

This issue is gone now but new issue is here, I’ll show it.

My version.

Zpub Of Bitcoin:

zpub6rbAhDbmQWBRmVxNaZsmmw8wigZDVaSBzGf4YezUUuV18bfLzCDywP1k7jYMXVwhseYAX2xUNZTDpiK8aLDwF7gUKYRwng27ym6gExy4D2e

1 Like

Upon checking, you currently have two pending transactions. That’s why you encountered an error.

Bitcoin / Address / bc1q6paeakn62f2fsxguj2hw04ktt330c5xy44vf6h — Blockchair

Please be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time if your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

1 Like

Well, thanks for the information, I have another doubt, while shopping something with bitcoin and only half of the money is sent, so if I send the rest balance money will I get the product?

2 Likes

Also is there anyway to cancel the transaction rather than waiting like any administrator/miner?

1 Like

That depends on the platform that you are transacting with. Please contact their customer support directly so they can assist you further.

As stated earlier:

1 Like