Congratulations for those who won the $twt airdrop

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: Thank you.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks investorawesum for you comment on Christmas :face_with_monocle::+1:t2:

2 Likes

You should hav TWT and BNB put it on liquid pool then go to farm and stake there
For futher information ask other… hahaha

2 Likes

Did someone else have problems with crosschain swap (TWT BEP20 - BEP2)?
I tried for the first time after TWT binance airdrop, but failed.
Got charged in BNB for network fee and it shows a smart contract notification that tells me transaction is a success in bscscan. But no BEP2 TWT appeared.
At first I thought it could take some time, but i looked and everyone says it’s very fast.
I don’t know how I could’ve done it wrong, followed tutorial and all. And now I have β€œtrust” issues with the wallet lol

1 Like

Its working perfectly fine may be it’s just a glitch with the network function, try upgrading your trustwallet okay and try it again making sure you have smart chain bnb balance on your trustwallet hence you are sapping from bep20 to bep20.

Note you can’t stake bep2 $twt token on the pancakeswap protocol hence it only recognise bep20 tokens.

Reminder:
If you swapping from bep20 to bep2 token you need smart chain bnb to pay for the transaction fee while on the other side you would need bep2 bnb balance to off set transaction fee during swapping.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Tried to swap TWT BEP20 to BNB BEP20, got charged but nothing was exchanged