Congratulations to the Jul/Julb Holders Airdrop Coming in for Those Holding in Decentralized Wallets and on Staking Pool

Due to there upcoming JULSWAP DEX julD token to be distributed, for newbies on the protocol to participate and be eligible you can go hold jul/julb on or before 30th December 2020 9a.m UTC you get 1:1000 of the amount of jul/julb held on or before the date above.

Snapshots are taken already for old jul/julb holders who will received 1:1,500 julD of every jul/julb held before the snapshot either on a decentralized wallet or on a staked pool.

There will be general airdrop coming soon I will keep us posted.

They got everyone covered.

For new users for every jul/julb own you get 1,000 i.e 1:1000

Old users gets 1:1,500

For more update
Click on the link below
Credit: https://link.medium.com/ZB9HJvnczcb![1_byGPR3IpjHaxixUmNpVe3Q|690x345](upload://sAAmy15LVa7ww9Z89py0UEPNmXh.jpeg)

Let’s deliberate on it…

8 Likes

All JUL / JULb holders who keep it in their decentralized wallet or stake JULb or JULb SLP Tokens on the 30th of December 2020 at 9 AM UTC will receive JulD.

I wouldn’t know if I am the one not getting this statement. Its seems like there is still opportunity for this who still want to hold JUL to get JULD

2 Likes

Sorry there was a mistake but I have mad necessary corrections already thanks for the heads-up @Femtob

1 Like

You welcome sir. Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Merry Christmas :snowman::christmas_tree: to you.

1 Like