Connect trust wallet to bscscan web3

It not possible to connect trust wallet to bscscan to write in a contract.
Only MetaMask works nog now.
Can trust wallet can add that future?

5 Likes

Your wallet is already connected. What do you want to do ?

1 Like

No. Not connected with web3 on bscscan. Only meta ask can do that for now. You can not write in controls with trust wallet now. I just want that they add that.

4 Likes

Same problem! Have you solved it?

1 Like

Hi @00000000000000006,

The dev team is currently investigating this one. Keep an eye out for our updates, cheers!

1 Like

Hi, still this issue not resolving, its show only metamask,not asking trust wallet

2 Likes

I am also facing the same problem. When its going to resolve?

1 Like

Hi @indiasnm and @zeus13848,

What is your current Trust Wallet app version? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Hey. Same problem in here. Please add wallet connect to web3!

Same problem , what about news ???

Need this func. ASAP! Please set a high prio to this one!

2 Likes

I can not withdraw out of Uni/Pancake or BNB Dex anymore??? The wallet looks like it’s not connected to withdraw

Please do something about it, this issue is lasting forever and should be your priority. As we can’t connect to web3 on bscscan, we can’t access or interact with our contracts, so if something gets wrong with a dapp or its webpage for example we can’t get our funds back!

1 Like

Same problem with web3 in bsc scan , please do something quickly , is not safety for trustwallet .

1 Like

Hello, we seem to be a few asking updates about this problem… Any news please? It’s very important to be able to interact with our contract.

1 Like

Hi @Axel13, this is working for iOS. As for Android, the dev team is currently working on it now. Let’s wait for their new updates.

Sorry but it’s still not working on IOS, I just tried and it’s just Metamask…

1 Like

Did you proceed in pressing Metamask? That should work as it can detect the wallet in the DApps browser (make sure you selected the correct network as well).

Yes I’m in the dApp browser and even when I do press Meramask button, nothing happens… my wallet is not detected, no connection to web3.

1 Like

What’s your current Trust Wallet app version? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)