Connect trust wallet to bscscan web3

I can not withdraw out of Uni/Pancake or BNB Dex anymore??? The wallet looks like it’s not connected to withdraw

Please do something about it, this issue is lasting forever and should be your priority. As we can’t connect to web3 on bscscan, we can’t access or interact with our contracts, so if something gets wrong with a dapp or its webpage for example we can’t get our funds back!

1 Like

Same problem with web3 in bsc scan , please do something quickly , is not safety for trustwallet .

1 Like

Hello, we seem to be a few asking updates about this problem… Any news please? It’s very important to be able to interact with our contract.

1 Like

Hi @Axel13, this is working for iOS. As for Android, the dev team is currently working on it now. Let’s wait for their new updates.

Sorry but it’s still not working on IOS, I just tried and it’s just Metamask…

1 Like

Did you proceed in pressing Metamask? That should work as it can detect the wallet in the DApps browser (make sure you selected the correct network as well).

Yes I’m in the dApp browser and even when I do press Meramask button, nothing happens… my wallet is not detected, no connection to web3.

1 Like

What’s your current Trust Wallet app version? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

My version is 5.18 (5181), sorry seems like I can’t send pictures from my account^^

1 Like

Ok I just got the last version 5.19 (5194) but it’s still not working !

1 Like

Not ask version , is not work with all version , just tell the dev for fix this problem web3 , 4month is not fix , I am very bored , also support email not answer my , is very not seriously !!!

1 Like

That question was asked to Axel13 by the way.

Anyways, they are taking this seriously. In fact, the dev team is aiming to release a fix for iOS this week. Android will follow after that once confirmed.

Well that’s great then. Hopefully it’s gonna work… keep us updated please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@iamdeadlyz hello. Any update for the web3 issue in DApp in trust wallet for Android? I was trying to connect my wallet in unifty website but getting the error that web3 is not supported by trust wallet and I had staked fairsafe that had gone through but not showing as being staked on unifty website.

1 Like

I also need this functionality added for Android as well. I was scammed by Aladdindefi.finance when the creator set withdraw fees to 100%. I have over 2000 BUSD sitting in that contract, and the only way to get it is to use the EmergencyWithdraw function on BSCscan. But I can not access the write functions without it supporting web3 for TrustWallet. Please help.

1 Like

Hello @BaronDragon and @Rakyta711,

I’ll ping the devs about this. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

The Devs have to do something ASAP, we’ve been waiting for too long… Seriously what are they doing!!? This is not serious^^ People are starting tu FUD on Tustwallet and they are right. The first thing when you run DApps is to be able to interact with your contracts. Loads of people get back to Metamask and I think I’ll do the same. This community is apparently useless.

1 Like

It’s not that easy to develop and implement changes to the app. The team understands your situation, however, tests have to be done to ensure it is working smoothly. It is in progress, you can view one of the fixes here: Set address for provider in iframes by hewigovens · Pull Request #140 · trustwallet/trust-web3-provider · GitHub

I’ll lock this thread in the meantime, will update if it’s already fixed.