Connecting to the exchange using API keys

Hello everyone in this community!

This is my favorite wallet! And like everyone else, I also want him to get better! :slight_smile:

Today I want to bring to your attention one idea “Connecting to the exchange using API keys”.

Why is it necessary, because it is convenient. I recently submitted my DOTs (on the BEP2 network) to an exchange address. It was not very convenient to switch between applications, which is worse, when I sent the tokens to the exchange, I accidentally deleted the last MEMO digit. Well I managed to get the funds back to the wallet. But after that I realized that I needed not two applications, but only one! Agree, it’s convenient to have just one application with which you can manage your wallet and funds on the exchange. The easiest way to achieve this is with the API.

We can simply create keys on the exchange and connect them to our Trust Wallet.

That would be great. Below, I present how I see this creation. I hope you enjoy it too! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Would love api… Make figuring out taxes take 1 click of a button instead of digging through bsc scan for the 250k compounding transactions on pancakeswap… Among other things.

5 Likes

Bonjour et merci a vous
j’aime bien Trust walle.et j’apprécie votre méthode .
Mais où trouver cette clé API de mon compte?

4 Likes

Hello! Query, is there currently any wallet that allows us to import api key and manage (deposit, withdraw) the assets that we have in exchanges, such as binance or coinbase?

2 Likes

hesabımdaki tokenlerim başka bir hesaba aktarılıyor yardımcı olun lütfen

1 Like

hi i need help! please help me with my wallet on watch address only. I need my funds recovered

1 Like

Hello @banshim is it your wallet or someone gave you the address to import?

If it is your wallet you have to import it through recovery phrase or private keys to have full access of your funds.

my binancecom wallet got the token by accident but my erc-20 token is not listed in binancecom… I can only see it though trust watch address

is there a way to use api key from binancecom eth network wallet? I really need the funds back

@banshim you have to contact Binance for support on your deposit issue. Importing your Binance address as watch wallet will not help as you can’t transfer funds from it.

been contacting them for a month now. they won’t give my funds back for it wasn’t listed to them. I don’t know what to do now

There’s nothing we can do, sorry. Be careful next time double check before transacting.

1 Like