Continued..post was closed

Hello can you explain what exactly is the issue?
Also please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

I am trying to transfer to my coin base wallet. I’ve tried 5 or 6 times and it keeps failing. I’ve covered the gas fee but it’s still fails. Why? I’m trying to get funds to my bank A.S.A.P. I’ve been trying this since Tuesday 9/14/21. No matter what time I try to send, it fails. I’m frustrated.

I was trying to reply, but I may have hit the wrong button. Sorry about that!!!

1 Like

Just updated trust wallet again

Someone also said that I may have to raise my Gas fee and since I purchased the fee on trust wallet I may have to wait 5 days or so… Idk, like I said I’m new to all this and I’m not sure what to do.

@Cre the problem is with token you are trying to transfer, probably locked to smart contract. You have to contact the provider team for clarification. Rising gas fee won’t help.

What do you mean by the, “provider team?” I’m not sure what that means exactly!

Hello @Cre sorry, that was typo. I mean you have to contact project team.

I am new to this and I don’t know what that means. Can you please explain. Thank you in advance

You have to contact CarLive Chain project team for support on this issue. You have to research on their social media or website on how to contact them.

Ok, thank you. I’ll be back to let you know how this all went. Thank you

I can’t seem to find their website and it seems that the social media part all says its a scam.

@Cre then you have to be careful. You ca leave them or disable to be safe.

11.10.21 I will deposit the IOV coin at 100000 but not update my wallet and pls rectify the problem

11.10.21 I have deposit the IOV coin at 100000 from wazirx to trust wallet but still not update my wallet and pls rectify the problem.

Reagards,
Vijay.M

Hello @vijay1984 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Updated the screen shot and payment address and QR code also…Pls check and retifiy the error.