Contract address released as owner

How can you get a contract address released to you as the new owner? Anyone know how this might be done? I’m trying to get a transfer contract address released to me as the new owner? Any thoughts?

27 Likes

@Draco I don’t think this is the right channel for that discussion as it’s not related to Trust wallet.

10 Likes

How can I increase my transaction has been pending over two weeks now I don’t know what to do again

9 Likes

@Kush It’s always best to not adjust the suggested fee by the app for sending out.
If you want to adjust after sending, you can search for a wallet that supports that but you need to do your own research and due diligence.

4 Likes

Ok it was from a trust wallet transaction and my tokens never made it to my other wallet but shows success on the blockchain. where should I post this question?

4 Likes

@Draco If it’s trust wallet related, you can post it here of course.

6 Likes

Hello
I sent money from trust ti binance for a week now it didnt get to my other wallet and its not showing in my transaction history

4 Likes

@Yhakun Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

6 Likes

Version 10.6(883)

bc1q5uph6zvcm29see7nrq9srltggc5ml7h70p4x4l

4 Likes

@Yhakun The transaction is still pending, you need to wait till it’s cancelled or confirmed back to your wallet.

3 Likes

Now the transaction has been unconfirmed since December 14 what’s happening why is taking much time to confirm

4 Likes

@Kush That happens when you adjust the fee recommended by the app before sending.
An option you could try is to do your research on a wallet that supports speeding up bitcoin transactions and use that wallet to speed it up.

4 Likes

I haven’t adjust it yet I just keep waiting since all this days going to 3weeks now

4 Likes

Pls I did a self recovery of funds from Binance and I use my trust wallet address as my recovery address. The recovery process has been completed from Binance, but I’m yet to receive the funds in my trust wallet.

4 Likes

@Dnuel I believe you need to contact the Binance team to get a transaction hash.

4 Likes

This is the transaction hash

0xb46254e4e5e333c9a034a71646713114ae12e34e6114d49e07677874e2d37e2c

4 Likes

@Dnuel It seems you were speaking to impersonators posing as Binance team as that transaction hash shows you received a fake USDT token.

3 Likes

It was done in my Binance account. I can’t send a screenshot… please how can I identify a fake usdt token

5 Likes

@Dnuel You should be able to attach a screenshot now.
You can always identify such scam tokens by doing your research first which is very important, in this case the real USDT has a value which this doesn’t and also you can look at the holder ratio which points to it being a scam token.

9 Likes