Contributing in TWT community!

How to reward valuable members?

Since I became a member of twt community, is becoming bigger and bigger with time, but people didn’t contribute/sharing knowledge/resources/information effectively. And it’s just the beginning. Sometimes you’ll find something really interesting (thread, post, information, advice, strategy, …) and the point of this thread is to present you all the different ways you have at your disposal to reward the author.

1. By thanking the person and contributing meaningfully
    Ok, it can sound dumb but it’s the most basic reward that some tend to forget. Nobody have to share his knowledge here, most don’t and are here only for the giveaways and the games. But when someone take some times to publish something in the community, it is a way of contributing to its expansion. So it’s for the greater good of everyone.

More the forum is active and filled with quality posts, more people will join us and their interventions will be guided by YOURS. If they see a great and positive community they’ll act the same, if they see a bunch of inappropriate behaviours only those who want act the same will register.

Plus: More members = more players and at the end more we will be able to reward users (you).

1. By using our reputation system
    The reputation system is a way for you to express your feeling about a post. It’s supposed to be meaningful since it help other members to recognise who is trustworthy and a great contributor of the forum. The reputation points help the newbie to know quickly who to turn to when he need help. And when you receive the VIP tag, it’s a responsibility as much as a reward.

2. By offering a “gift”
    There is plenty of ideas here!

You can pay his/her ticket in one of the lottery, you can send him some dust altcoins you don’t use anymore on an exchange or a wallet, you can dedicate and create a thread about the user, you can offer a signature or an avatar (if you are web designer), you can offer a service or any help which he might need.

1. By sending a tip

Some of you may wish to thank a member in a different way by sharing some of their gains. After all we are on a gambling site and the point is to play to win, a little help is always a nice bonus. Especially on the forum where the tip can be only 1000 satoshi if you want it.

Plus they are the ones which indirectly help you to publish more by creating new content. You can view it as a way to share with them a part from what they made you earn. A sort of virtuous cycle where you motivate them to put more good content here.

And if you don’t have a balance to tip here i’m sure no one will blame you for giving a tip in the game itself (even if 10k minimum is a little more harder to send) ;)

That’s it, you have all the tools in your hands to create a great community where everyone contribute to a positive ecosystem. And doing so, you will help yourself by harvesting the fruits of your labour via a good atmosphere and some coins.

41 Likes

These are good idea worth considering by the team @iamdeadlyz. Could you please bring this to the team’s attention?

8 Likes

Hi @vipul19,

The team is continuously monitoring this section of the forum. Feel free to drop in more suggestions that you feel significant for the community, cheers!

11 Likes

Great!
The ideas are very practical for adoption and will make the community more stronger while recognising who contribute quality to the forum. This will segregate real community members from contest and giveaway receivers.

10 Likes

How do we get vip tag… Would love to have one :smile:

And the reward part is there a link to read more on that

8 Likes

I love this community to , i hope will be held like a special reward for the community, so as not to cause boredom and will leave the community

5 Likes

@Bigialo vip tags feature will be look like badges which we got “welcome, Basic “badges in our profile .
@iamdeadlyz I think giving rewards for contributions on forum is not to make other things (I mean just for begging) because you guys also checking every post we made one by one . You can make giving rewards to contributors after you had been checked and verified that post .

I would like to suggest more things to grow this community and coming soon.
Let’s make TWT community bigger and better

6 Likes

Feel free to suggest @kittkatt :+1:

6 Likes

@kittkatt, first of all let me welcome you to the community. I want to say here that your points and suggestions are well noted for action by the team but I want you to get this fact that this community, had grown to what it has become today through the efforts of the team trust and the contributions and the useful suggestions provided by the community members. One of such suggestions which swings like a pendulum has just swung to your side and that’s why this is coming from you at this time and it is for the greater good of the community. No one is ever useless. Many questions that had bothered the minds of many members concerning cryptocurrencies generally had been brought before the community for solutions. Of course, we are not gifted equally but different members have been using their wealth of crypto knowledge in helping others to grow here in the community and that’s the beauty of interacting together in the community. There is no one in the community that has gotten to where he/ she is today that has not contributed in one way or the other.

9 Likes

Good idea dude :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Giveaways and contests are really good but adding of value here with your contents and posts comes first.
Really an amazing suggestion.
We are the community!
:trust: All the way!
Cheers.

8 Likes

Am kinda getting very interested in this community and I appreciate anyone that has written those lovely informative texts that I have read

3 Likes

This is a good idea. May the team look into

3 Likes

I want to appreciate @kittkatt for initiating this thread. Your idea is quite fabulous and your expressions exhaustive :+1:

3 Likes

Every point you spoke and every point you raised are :100: true. We will join you to do what you have mentioned.

3 Likes

I love TWT, just the best place to be

4 Likes

I sent binance to an address with wrong memo. Till now the receiver hasn’t gotten it and nothing came back to my account

1 Like

First of all we ain’t alone trustwallet team are always here watching us so feel free to make any suggestions or ideas…

We are the community !
:trust: All the way!

3 Likes

The person would neither get it nor would it return to your account without you contacting support.

All you need do is, raise a support ticket on the exchange or better still chat them live and they will certainly lead you through the right way to recover your fund.

I hope that help.

2 Likes