Converted ETH to Bondly tokens

I am having problems. I swapped ETH Bondly and the contract was successful. I had the Bondly wallet on trust wallet ready for receipt and the Bondly tokens never appeared.
When I go back to uniswap and connect wallet a Bondly balance shows there but not in my trust wallet. So weird!
It’s shows on etherscan as successful.
Please help!

Hello @Ilovefishandchips To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I had the same issue. I bought BONDLY on gate . io, transferred it to my Trust Wallet. On Etherscan, it shows as successful, but it never appeared in my Trust Wallet. I submitted a ticket for help, but they are taking too long. I need that BONDLY to purchase some NFTs that I want. Please help.

Regards,

Tom

Hello @heytfox you have to send all details asked on my previous post so as we can check on your issue.

Still have not received a response from anyone. This is frustrating. I lost a bunch of money because of this.

Hi @heytfox
You need to provide the details requested by my partner before we can assist further.

I sent everything in a Support Ticket, no response. I emailed everything to Alan as well, no response, except yours. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Hi,
I got mine sorted by adding the wallet again.
I went t the toggle in my trust wallet and manually added the contract address that I copied from ether scan. Then in auto filled the info and everything come over. Hope that helps.

Dang, thanks so much. That was it. Trust Wallet has an incorrect contract address for BONDLY. Had to add a custom token and paste the correct contract address in and bingo.

1 Like