Converting USDT

How or what can I swap my USDT with i have BNB smart chain but cant use it.

3 Likes

You need to follow this guide to swap your USDT with any token if you USDT is in BEP20 How to swap with PancakeSwap in Trust Wallet.

Also read difference between bep2 and BEP20 here Difference between TWT BEP2 and TWT BEP20.

After you must have read this, you will be better informed on which USDT you have currently.

PS: Fees are charged in the type of token you have.
For instance, if you have Bep2 USDT, you will be charged in Bep2 BNB, same goes for BEP20 USDT.

Cheers.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: How can i swap my usdt trc20 to Ethereum

I’m not sure if this response applies to my original question but when I’ve tried this I get this

Hello @Tony3032,

You need to read and follow Ugodspecial’s response:

So I dont have enough smart chain ETH to swap USDT when trying to convert my ETH to smartchain it says I dont have enough BNB balance. When trying to convert my BNB to smartchain it says i dont have enough BNB to convert. So basically I’m stuck until I can afford to add more BNB to my trust wallet?

To clarify, please send me your USDT address (press USDT, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Thanks for providing the requested details. Upon checking, what you have in your wallet is a USDT (ERC20), not BEP20, so BNB BEP2 or BEP20 is not needed.

Also, you have a Binance-Peg Ethereum Token (BEP20) in your Smart Chain wallet. You can convert it to native ETH (ERC20) by depositing it to Binance.com then withdraw it to your ETH wallet.

1 Like

So once I send to binance and return to my eth wallet I can then convert the USDT?

If you have the sufficient ETH to cover the network fees, then yes.

Is this the ERC20 ETH I need to use

No. This one :arrow_down:

I’m losing the will and my balance…
I think I have gone full circle, I now have BEP 2 ETH but cant swap it back to ERC20 due to insufficient BNB. Sorry!

What you have is a BEP20 ETH, not BEP2. Also, you sent it to a different wallet: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x3d35058b2709d08c9fa99a7066cc16796c65ce7947da0373a488bfc089cc36fe. Is this a deposit address from Binance?

This is what I now have

What’s your ETH BEP2 address? (select ETH BEP2, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

You can try to send out your ETH BEP2 again.

To clarify I’m sending ETH BEP2 to Biance.
I’m then sending that back to BEP 20, Once I’ve done that I then convert it to ERC20??