Cosmos Atom transfer From Coinbase to Trust Wallet

I am trying to transfer Cosmos Atom coins from Coinbase to Trust Wallet. Coinbase tagged the transfer as NOT having an Atom memo, and said my coins could be lost. Where or how do I find the Atom memo? I definitely can not afford ANY mistakes from my own ignorance. Too much $ involved.

2 Likes

Hi @Dodger,

When receiving cryptos to your address from the Trust Wallet app, you don’t need any memo. Even if you enter a random memo, you will still receive it.

2 Likes

Great, thank you. I’ll give it a shot.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, please I need help. I just transferred my Shiba Inu to Coinbase from trust wallet. But I never received it in my coinbase wallet . It says transaction completed on trust wallet but I didn’t receive anything to my coinbase address please help.

1 Like

Hello @Tomjoshy To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I transfered Cosmos into my Trust Wallet. It shows that the transfer occured when I click on the token, but the balance on my account is still zero. I checked the explorer and it looks like my wallet address for Cosmos Atom has the tokens, but I can’t see them in my wallet.

@Art4life The issue with the Atom token has been reported internally and would be looked into.

Thanks @Tobi! I will look forward to seeing the resolution. I tried to import the tokens manually, but there is no network option for Cosmos Hub.

@Art4life The issue will be resolved, you’d need to be patient.
You can always confirm your transactions or balance on the blockchain.

It is resolved. Thanks Tobi for the support!!! I appreciate your quick handling.

1 Like