Created and funded wallet > BNB > Smart Chain > Pancakeswap > Evergrow

Not sure if I post here or submit a support ticket. I spent all day trying to buy Evergrow. This is my first attempt with crypto on this platform and am unable to figure things out.

Transaction as follows:

End result:
Empty wallet

I started to submit a ticket but was not sure as to the correct response to the drop down menus.
I opened the block explorer and it looks like the transactions processed successfully.

A very demoralizing experience thus far.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hello @MartinB To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan47,

Thank you for responding to my post.

This was my first time trying this and I obviously have much to learn.

I have tried to educate myself but finding a definitive source of trusted information has eluded me so far.

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

I was using two devices.
Started on the iPhone and finished on the iPad.

iPhone SE (1st generation)
iOS 15.1 (19B74)…iOS is up to date
Trust Wallet Version 6.8 (681)

iPad (Pro 9.7-inch)
iPadOS 15.1 (19B74)…iPadOS is up to date
Trust Wallet Version 6.9 (697)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

wallet address:
QR code

address plain text

0x2866B2A1Ff806a4a69D8B639436dC6c84F91b8FA

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

BNB hash link
https://explorer.binance.org/tx/87746B230380AB5F0FBB15B825F6095EA0041F7A19007C9C9D469D36F5AEC860

Smart Chain hash link
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x9fe801c0abe53c6b54315877a7c4397e06c6daacb13c2e68fbbfe77b9fc23cc2

PancakeSwap Token hash link
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x2308f36541b49eb3faa9f0dd9aab8c9d6509888ad8ab5984be14ae8ac6263722

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

I was trying to buy Evergrow coin.

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

wallet

@MartinB on last transaction, you didn’t swap your Cake tokens to EverGrow using DApp/DEX eg PancakeSwap, but rather you sent them directly to EverGrow token smart contract.

Unfortunately, tokens sent to smart contract are usually can’t be recovered.
You have to be careful next time, make sure you know what you are doing before transacting.

Thank you for your time and effort.
Live and learn.

1. Baby steps, walk before you run…small transactions.
  2. Use the right tools…in this case, iOS (work around) bad - Android good.

I will see if I can forward to EverGrow with no expectations and see if anything happens.
Can you recommend a good resource that might take flatten out the learning curve?

Again, much thanks. I appreciate what you do here.