Creative Ways To Increase Community Engagement

Hey Trust Wallet Family,
This topic is created with the intention to gather new ideas and suggestions from the trust wallet community that can help the trust wallet team to increase trust wallet community engagement and also helping in increasing its user base.
The ideas can range from anything from marketing to technical aspect that that can caught trust team attention to implement(implementation purely depends on the team management).

I want this page to be a one stop destination to park your improvement ideas here so that it can benefit the whole community

All the best family,Keep suggesting :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well it would be nice if Trustwallet would give everyone that got referrals signed up before they actually activated the referral link the credit for them. I was under a r the assumption that it was activated because I had a referral link and everything. So the 4 people I did get signed up I have been waiting for the TWT.
Another great idea for added security would be to allow users of Trust wallet to be able to request a change of keys. Should they fall into the wrong hands of those who are dishonest. Thank you for your time and consideration.

6 Likes

Hola amigo mire tengo un problema voy hacer un depósito en btc a trus y la billetera que voy a en viar medice que la dirección de trus no es válida me pasa con varias monedas como bch btc y al gotras si puedes ayudarme te agradecería ??:smiley:

6 Likes

I also agree with this change and new road. at the beginning the airdrop was distributed. Many use dishonest or multi accounts to make personal referrals. so tokens are manipulated by them, multi accounts.

4 Likes

Let’s Be Creative need support of you guys.

2 Likes

Yes,a good suggestion from you.

3 Likes

we can add more points like how twt should be distributed to the community in best possible way.

3 Likes

Hey what about website engagement program

2 Likes

thankyou guys for your love and support to this page,let’s make this page the most liked and shared page here.
you guys are awesome.

2 Likes

So, I have now missed a total of 8 referrals due to the system being kind of hard to get the credit for them. It would be a lot easier IMO if your friends or referral person could go to a link on the Trust Wallet and type in the referral code from whoever they got it from. Of course I don’t know the specifics of keeping people from double accounting with this if it was implemented but I’m pretty sure a simple contract could shore that up no problem. I really love this Wallet right now it is the basis for all that I do within the crypto community so yes, I do want to further its progression. Looking towards buying a Ledger Nano X though soon. But will always be a member of this community mark my words on that. Unless stuff goes really far south. LOL. Joking. I was also wondering if someone could maybe do a Blog write up on API use and how to make that work. The ins and outs for me… I would actully like to learn how to setup Bots for my trading acoounts and have them all linked to deposit in my Trustwallet. But, I dont know much at all on how to do it and the safest way to do without exposure of my assets or security of my assets. Once again, Thanks Trust Wallet and COMMUNITY!! " Financial Freedom starts with the realization that the real market belongs to the people. Not those who choose to profit from the people." JW 05/12/2020

2 Likes

Thanks for your participation guys

1 Like

Hello ! have published 2 articles in descentralized finance and project topic, they have been deleted and it would help to have information on why in Wich case the user knows and corrects whatever the issue within the article was. Thanks!

2 Likes

This site is intended to educate users about Trust Wallet.

4 Likes

Understood. New topic under decentralized finance. Hopefully it meets policy. Thankyou.

2 Likes

Thankyou for keeping this page alive.

The aim is becoming more interesting. So I believe the aim is still on track so let calm down and learn from the Authority please.

1 Like