Cross swap ,error,token FTM-A64 is not bound

Hi guys,I want to convert my FTM assets from beb2 to beb20 in trustwallet mobile app. At the end of process of cross swapping I faced with an error as below
Token Ftm-A64 is not bound
Please guide me how can finish it? My money will be burned😥
By the way i have enough bnb (beb2) in my wallet.
For further inf. Find the attachment please. Mean while,

@Razriz The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

Hi Tobi
By openning ticket in Trust wallet the route me to chat GPT that it is not helpfull at all.
Thank you

@Razriz You can still submit a ticket there by tapping the Submit a ticket button on the top right corner.

Hi Tobi

I am trying to submit a ticket both from app and online but it is requesting I log in? I never signed up to get a log in? I cannot swap anything in app, it comes up with error whenever I press swap.

Thanks

@Damo39 That may be just a bug, you should refresh the webpage and try again.

Any one has a solution to swap FTM BEP2 TO FTM ?
As you know bep2 is going to be down and assets are in risk.