Crpto was sent but Recipient did not receive it

No… The destination wallet is not Trust Wallet.
The destination wallet is Remitano wallet.

@DannyGLOW you have to contact Remitano for support. Blockchain transactions can’t be reversed once confirmed.

Is there an admin here? StormX told me that there was an issue with TW receiving stmx ?? is that issue solved? otherwise the wallet will not show my stmx sent 2 days ago… Please advise. Thank you

Remitano asked me to contact trust wallet too…

Is it possible by my coins to be lost in space?

@Lili1 I have already answered you above, please follow instructions given above. If there’s any problem, let us know.

@DannyGLOW how will this be solved by Trust Wallet? You already sent them to remitano address. If they are not willing to refund or credit your account you can consider it as lost. We’ve nothing to do from our side.

@Alan47 yes you did and thank you very much, but please read my enquiry. I had already the StormX coin added to TW but still the funds are not showing in the wallet. I did all the checking before asking for help here and at StormX. I have sent an enquiry to the support but i am not getting any feedback??

@Lili1 click on StormX that you have added and screenshot the balance, including transaction transactions history.

(I have enabled media sharing for you.)

ScreenshotTW_STMX

@Alan47 please find the requested screenshot. The strange thing is when i clic on trade or swap stmx it does not find it but still when i clic on receive it shows the QRcode and address???

@Lili1 it seems strange, but if you are looking on correct wallet, try to use VPN and refresh your wallet.

If problem persists, try to reimport your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

I sent ETH from binance to trust wallet. The transaction is completed in binance account but i have not received it yet on trust wallet ,i also received a message that the crypto was transferred successfully to my trust wallet. Help please

Hello @Hasti1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47 Hello, I followed your instructions to re-import my wallet. I deleted it and reinstall following the how to link. everything went well but the result is that I still have 0 stmx showing.
What do you think could be the problem? It’s a little bit depressing to see one investment just disappearing like that. I took them out of an exchange to secure them I ended up loosing them!!! Nobody at the support of TW has an idea why they are not showing? Thank you. I noticed that when I clic on trade stmx, the coin is not found ? Although the coin has been added and custom added again and again… Can this be a clue? Lili

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped BNB to ETH on PCS

@Lili1 have you tried to switch on VPN and refresh your wallet?

Also, send us a short video showing you click on STMX so as we can see balance and transaction history, then click on receive button so as address will be visible too.

Goodmorning @Alan47, to answer your request I made a video doing the steps you advised; here is the link as the file is too big to be uploaded here. Please confirm receipt when so.
As concerning you mentioning using a vpn and refresh ? I don’t really understand how to refresh? If you mean login out and then in the wallet ? I did many times. I also tried with and without the vpn. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much for your help and assistance. Lili VID_20210823_110836.mp4 - Google Drive
VID_20210823_110956.mp4 - Google Drive

@Lili1 from the video, I wanted to verify your STMX wallet address. press the receive icon near the send button. Unfortunately, I can’t find it on your video.

1 Like

hi
sorry this comment is irrelevant but i want to do a post on this forum but i am unable to see any post button.how can i post my question here ? its extremely urgent