Crpto was sent but Recipient did not receive it

I sent 0.009 ETH to a person but the person was unable to recieve the ETH because his minimum deposit is 0.01 ETH… How do I get my ETH back?

Transaction hash:0x32dd4392a8fd6f8375f8466619e74621c659362d4159d92254cb70529555e2ca

My wallet :0xb43ced7bc68c8ab4a89cb950eae78b56415ee4a5

Receiver’s wallet: 0x61a7972aa01433d4c60afea6ff0ef0c2dd1b2980

1 Like

I have the same problem, 2 days ago I sent 3038STMX from my binance account to my Trust Wallet but the funds are not showing in the wallet. I use Trust wallet app version 1.30.21 on my samsung phone. Here are the transaction details:
Completed
2021-08-16 14:23
Status
Completed
Date
2021-08-16 14:17
Coin
STMX
Withdraw amount
Network fee
Network
ETH
Address
0x4a9D0f54106145b41F321E19A8532A1F3b2779dB
TxID
0xf8045e9006a1b38ee4625363b67e64465cdae10274277342342f15ead7cb661b
I submitted a ticket to support but i did not get an answer and I am not sure who to contact. Can someone please help? Thank you so much

Hello @DannyGLOW what is the destination wallet? Is it Trust Wallet?

Hello @Lili1 please tap on top right corner and search StormX then switch on StormX ERC20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Or add it as custom token:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0xbe9375c6a420d2eeb258962efb95551a5b722803
Decimals: 18

Thank you for the reply. Yes I see the coin sigh STMX ERC20 on the wallet, I added it before hand but the funds sent are not showing as it says 0 stmx???
Sorry I could not up load a screenshot of my wallet here.

No… The destination wallet is not Trust Wallet.
The destination wallet is Remitano wallet.

@DannyGLOW you have to contact Remitano for support. Blockchain transactions can’t be reversed once confirmed.

Is there an admin here? StormX told me that there was an issue with TW receiving stmx ?? is that issue solved? otherwise the wallet will not show my stmx sent 2 days ago… Please advise. Thank you

Remitano asked me to contact trust wallet too…

Is it possible by my coins to be lost in space?

@Lili1 I have already answered you above, please follow instructions given above. If there’s any problem, let us know.

@DannyGLOW how will this be solved by Trust Wallet? You already sent them to remitano address. If they are not willing to refund or credit your account you can consider it as lost. We’ve nothing to do from our side.

@Alan47 yes you did and thank you very much, but please read my enquiry. I had already the StormX coin added to TW but still the funds are not showing in the wallet. I did all the checking before asking for help here and at StormX. I have sent an enquiry to the support but i am not getting any feedback??

@Lili1 click on StormX that you have added and screenshot the balance, including transaction transactions history.

(I have enabled media sharing for you.)

ScreenshotTW_STMX

@Alan47 please find the requested screenshot. The strange thing is when i clic on trade or swap stmx it does not find it but still when i clic on receive it shows the QRcode and address???

@Lili1 it seems strange, but if you are looking on correct wallet, try to use VPN and refresh your wallet.

If problem persists, try to reimport your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

I sent ETH from binance to trust wallet. The transaction is completed in binance account but i have not received it yet on trust wallet ,i also received a message that the crypto was transferred successfully to my trust wallet. Help please

Hello @Hasti1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47 Hello, I followed your instructions to re-import my wallet. I deleted it and reinstall following the how to link. everything went well but the result is that I still have 0 stmx showing.
What do you think could be the problem? It’s a little bit depressing to see one investment just disappearing like that. I took them out of an exchange to secure them I ended up loosing them!!! Nobody at the support of TW has an idea why they are not showing? Thank you. I noticed that when I clic on trade stmx, the coin is not found ? Although the coin has been added and custom added again and again… Can this be a clue? Lili

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped BNB to ETH on PCS