Crypto bubble today?

Are we experiencing a bubble in Crypto similar to 2018? Maybe the impact of the Coronavirus on the traditional economy is a factor behind this. What will happen in the cryptocurrency market when the traditional economy recovers?

7 Likes

We should expect a drop, hope we cash out before then or unless of course :crossed_fingers:adoption of cryptocurrency goes mainstream

3 Likes

Expect even better dude. It will become better because a lot have learnt their lessons now and know better. Here is a better world.

4 Likes

I don’t see that forthcoming. Crypto is here to stay. Global adoption is what we want.

4 Likes

I just can add that blockchain and cryptocurrencies Came to stay because they could sabe lives…

3 Likes

I want to assure you that traditional market recovery is not going to be anytime soon.

And even if it recovers, it will have little or no effect on the crypto space as people who have been exposed to the new normal of doing things (which is even more convenient) won’t cast away the already gained experience.

2 Likes

Crypto is here to stay! I’m from the United States and the US dollar is declining, gold and silver is increasing value and people are opening up their eyes to bitcoin and alts! A lot of people are asking how to buy bitcoin!

2 Likes

If its a bubble then it is only the start of a bigger bubble than the last one. The enormous printing of fiat currency will drive people to cryptocurrency. Enjoy the profits i say.

3 Likes