Crypto.com app wallet ballance different on blockchair.com explorer

This a email that i had with the TW support on the ballance Regarding wallet adress DKvxYyA45PR6X7rkNLyjsY1kx7kEncEsZ2 wich is my crypto.com public deposit address.

I want to get input and suggestion on i should do.

Hi Erichancock83,

Just to verify, is this wallet address on your trust wallet? There was a note on your second email that this is for crypto.com

Please provide us the following information:
Trust Wallet app version (go to the Settings>About, send a screenshot)
Your Crypto address (tap on Receive, send a screenshot of the QR code)
Transaction ID (if you have any)
Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
Detailed explanation of your issue

Providing complete and accurate information will help us in. ---- you.

205240:1876582
Yes its was going to my crypto.com wallet address but I sent and received to my trust wallet a lot.

Eric Hancock
Show quoted text
Hi! Erichancock83

Since the transaction has been confirmed, the app has already done its task of sending your crypto.

You need to contact the receiving wallet support and ask them for…
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do as this is already permanently recorded on the blockchain.

Ok thanks. But would you agree that the wallet im question is showing the wrong ballance based on the attachments i sent.

Eric Hancock
Show quoted text
So I added up all the unspent outs and it adds up to what my wallet ballance should be. But on my crypto.com app the ballance is zero

Eric Hancock
Show quoted text
Hi! Erichancock83

You need to contact the receiving wallet support and ask them for …
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do as this is already permanently recorded on the blockchain.

Look I understand that the issue is with crypto.com. I was just asking in your opinion based on the screenshots I gave you would you say the ballance on my crypto.com app should match the blockchain ballance??

Eric Hancock
Show quoted text
Hi Erichancock83,

Not entirely sure how their app works, but if they work the same way as trust wallet, then the wallet should sync with whatever shows on the block chain explorer.

Ok thanks for the reply. They say it’s a custodial wallet but then there web site says its not.

Eric Hancock
Show quoted text

1 Like

@LayzieE as our support team told you from conversation you sent above. Only Crypto com support can explain better based on your case.

3 Likes

Yeah right the crypto com support is the most worthless people i have ever talk to they just tell me the blockchain explorer is incorrect