Crypto in Limbo, sent ETH BEP20 to Coinbase. How can I access my Coinbase wallet via Trust Wallet?

So far they have told me there’s nothing they can do until coinbase allows for the use of both bep20 and erc 20 which is supposed to be sometime this year. So not all is lost just for now :joy:

Yes they told me the same. Fingers crossed that I can recover it. Binance peg ETH needs to be on Coinbase. :pray:

Hello guys.
I’ve made the same stupid mistake like everyone here. Send ETH - Bep 20 from Binance to Coinbase Wallet.
When I import my adress from Coinbase Wallet to Trust Wallet and add ETH PEG BEB 20 Token, I can see the money in there (1200$), but they say that is a only wath wallet.
The thing is that I have my Recovery Phrase from Coinbase, but when I import it to Trust Wallet, only first adress is imported.

Stupid me used secondary Coinbase wallet (Wallet 2 from advance setting) to receive from Binance .
Any idea how to import secondary wallet in Trust Wallet ?
I will be trully grateful if anybody can help me.

All the best guys !

@incepatorul Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

If coinbase allows you to export private keys/recovery phrase, then you can be able to import to Trust Wallet and access your funds.

I had the same problem and am trying to research solution i lost 2.5k worth of LTC by accidently sending Bep 20 LTC to coinbase

Hello @LoreVandy
Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.