Crypto Not in Wallet

Last week, I posted my issue here and received a response from Ms. Millan:

JennyMillan

5d

@BattlefieldCommander To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I posted all this information and have not heard back in over 5 days. Can someone please help me? When I contact trustwallet support via phone, they emailed me from a non-trust wallet email and ask me for my 12 word passcode.

PLEASE HELP!!!

2 Likes

@BattlefieldCommander Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

2 Likes

Wallet address: [0xaa5F2e745efbb98Dfb8f8feC1d550B70b9a4B79a]

Transaction hash: [0x02167a1e5e9676ccf2f286875aeb488bd0a7440d2838e4461febe1d334b6e8ab]

2 Likes

Good afternoon. Does the information supplied suffice or do you need anything else?

1 Like

@BattlefieldCommander you already swapped your BNB for green heart tokens. Here’s transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xbf1e863e24b42fb11c7fb20be412aacddfc710b39c60354e553d6cf2b5ed2c6a

Greenheart tokens are already in your wallet.

2 Likes

No sir. That’s the transaction from the 13th. There is a $2,000 transaction from the 7th that did not go through.

1 Like

hi i would go to Viacom shipping address from the wallet to trust the building of trust stock market success, but unfortunately did not reach my wallet address you please help

1 Like

El robo de fondos en estas billeteras se a vuelto algo tradicional te dicen que no tenias fondo o que era una estafa pero son estafas los robos y estafas vienen de adentro de la misma billeteras los desvios de fondos los hacen desde las mismas billeteras

1 Like

Gracias Usted. ¿Cómo te pones en contacto con alguien de Trust Wallet?

1 Like

@BattlefieldCommander the failed transaction means funds didn’t leave your wallet. The you did another transaction which succeeded, the one I attached the transaction hash above.

1 Like

No sir. To reiterate, I purchased $2,000 worth of BNB through moonpay. Moonpay sent the $2,000 worth of BNB to Trust Wallet. Trust Wallet has the crypto, yet I can not get through to anyone at Trust wallet. I provided each and every piece of information that anyone asked me for except my 12 word phrase (which multiple “support” scammers contacted me for on twitter). I have now emailed [email protected] multiple times, reached out to them on twitter and facebook, and called the phone number available on line. Does anyone have the address or a way to get in touch with trust wallet’s legal department? Again, trust wallet has the crypto - it’s just not in my wallet.

2 Likes

Hey you guys I purchased VeChain in Binance and sent it to Vechain in the trust wallet and it disappeared. Says completed but there’s zero balance in my trust wallet. Help please!

1 Like

@Dames14 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Man how do I add a picture. This is rediculous.

1 Like

0xc0E225fc9918711f38F40FFcA89080D029C03A1c

This is where it should have sent.
1 Like

This one work. This site is difficult man

1 Like

This is proof of purchase from Binance

1 Like

Nothing in my trust wallet

1 Like

@Dames14 Your tokens didn’t reflect because you sent VET BEP20 to your native VET address.

To recover your funds; Please follow this guide:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select ETH in the coin part, then select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path, Client “Custom derivation path” .
*Enter the following values for BIP32 Derivation Path m/44'/818'/0'/0

and continue with Step 4.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > BSC > import the private key

1 Like