Crypto showing on old device, and version, but not newer version on diff device?

I have some floki and Saitama that show on my tablet, however when I opened up trust wallet on phone it doesn’t show, and I’m definitely in the same wallet?
Help I’ve tried everything, but can’t seem to trade or access older crypto

1 Like

Hello @NautiNate ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

Also got same issue. Transfered from galaxy s20 to galaxy s23. Reinstalled the wallet using same 12 word phrase. Flasko coins not there. I can still see them on my old device

Hello @Jdog,
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

Says trust wallet will never email, use telegram etc. Got an email from “tobi” suggesting sms chat or telegram. Scam??

1 Like

Hello @Jdog
Please ignore that message as its a scam.
The User who sent that has been banned from the community.

So what do i do now, knowing last message was a scam. How do ib get the problem resolved?

Hi @Jdog,
Please provide the info requested here: Crypto showing on old device, and version, but not newer version on diff device? - #4 by Tobi

How can I send this info to you? I have it ready, not sure how to attach it here, or send as a message to you directly?