Crypto stolen from my wallet. help⁴⁶⁶⁶⁶

I was talking to a user on Reddit who informed me about TrustWallet and so I downloaded it. He was teaching me about crypto and told me which ones to buy, that being Solana, Bitcoin, and Eth. As he only told me to download the app, I didn’t find it suspicious.

I bought 150 dollars worth of Solana. The money was in my wallet. I check back an hour later and suddenly it was gone.

I didn’t click any links and he sent me no links. I never gave him my pass phrases, my login, or anything. I have no idea how he accessed my . What cab I do to get my Solana back? I have no idea how he got access to my wallet

@kman33 If you had an unauthorised transfer from your wallet, your wallet was compromised and accessed by someone else.
We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.
Please take note also that the Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/
To prevent such from happening again, please read through each guide below to further educate yourself on keeping your wallet and assets safe.
Learn more:

That isn’t acceptable. The person didn’t have my pass phrase, my access, or anything. He didn’t have my email or log in or any information. He exploited a security flaw with TrustWallet so that problem lies on TrustWallet to fix it. Your links don’t apply because I literally did everything listed in them.

I downloaded TrustWallet from Google Play store. I didn’t click any malicious links, gave no screenshots with information, nor revealed any pass codes to anyone. The security flaw and exploit came from an issue within TrustWallet and therefore is in their responsibility to fix it. This isn’t a user error.

@kman33 That’s not possible, your funds can’t be accessed unless they have access; it could be through sharing a wallet seed phrase, or clicking a bad link. You can reflect back on your conversation with that person to understand what exactly went wrong.