Crypto transaction

Good day sir @Alan47
When will this “crypto transaction not reflected in wallet balance even if the transaction is successful” issue be fixed?
Many thanks

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Good day sir @Alan47
Please see attached

rMiANeWaaQR2vZ39VZmL7xB7boXbciU46V

This time my balance is reflected but I cannot use it for swap and exchange

1 Like

Hi there,

Trust wallet Only allows to trade / swap Erc-20, BEP2 & BEP20 standard tokens in the app. The coin/s you have aren’t in any standard of these. Due to this, You can’t swap your XRP coins in the dex. Please move them to any exchange platform and trade there.

Learn more about built-in DEX here: What Is The DEX Inside Trust Wallet?

2 Likes

Dear Support,

You are requested to please refer attached.
I have BabyFB coins with me. Value of all the coins is $53286778441.16…
As it is showing in wallet.
But when I am trying to do withdrawal i am getting only 0.05… BNB COIN…
SO CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS TO BE DONE…
IF POSSIBLE PLEASE MAIL ME .

1 Like

@kshinde6575
Hi there, trust wallet takes price information from popular sites like CoinmarketCap. The Trust app will show what CMC shows. Such price difference or not showing value happens when that token/coin has low trading volume to get trust score on CoinmarketCap or their active pairs aren’t listed.

Read more :

1 Like