Cryptocurrency lost

It didnt work. I deleted and reimported the wallet and added EPIK, no luck.
Im lost, any other suggestions?

@Crg55 Kindly send a screenshot of your wallet showing the token you added.

Adress-rD9CXGtXXAnLQMUuaFMVoh47kcwHWya3te

2 Likes

@Miso08 Did you input a destination tag when sending?
It seems you need to contact the Binance support team regarding this.

1 Like

I think I understand the destination tag being omitted
I’m filling a complaint on binance now
But I need my txID from trust wallet which I can’t find since I can’t access my transaction history
Please is there anything I can do about it?

@Miso08 Here is the transaction hash:
032868BFB9A9C37963E9BB5285EEF97521E3AD1ED713340A3D1E2DCD7D905FB8
In case of next time, you can always check on the explorer with your receiving address

1 Like

Thank you so much for your attention and effort :blush:
I just finished filling my complaint
They’ll be giving a reply in 3 working days

1 Like

Hello I have an issue with swapping Bnb for crypto the amount of BNB is gone but the crypto never came and it’s showing that the transaction is completed , I really need some help here … This the transaction - 2460B560E9E49044210680752BF6517E826310E3379E9FDA2C2F5971EBF5DB68

Hello @StanOPT,
From the transaction ID you gave, it shows you actually made a transfer out to this address bnb1mll935tzxq57l8ka8cuvkrtej6yk4afek6nk5m and not a swap.

I am unable to upload the screenshot from my android device for some reason

@Crg55 you can upload screenshots now.

Hi I uploaded a screenshot below.
I checked the binance blockchain explorer and i can see that the coins are there but not showing in the wallet.
Is it an issue that it is on the Binance blockchain but listed as an ERC20 token?

Hello @Crg55
It seems you have not followed this Cryptocurrency lost - #19 by Tobi and added that token correctly.
It is on the Smartchain network and not the ERC20/Ethereum network.
Please add it manually again using the contract details sent above.

Thanks, got it!
I didnt realize it could be on 2 different blockchain networks. I found the second contract address to the binance blockchain and created a new custom coin and it shows up now
The help is much appreciated

1 Like

I have the same issue but i don’t know how to fic i send my eth from binance to trust wallet but i didn’t recived so how can i get in my trust wallet?

And i try to upload i screenshots it show error here .

Bit after selecting how to add my eth which is already been successfully transferred? And don’t show in wallet ?

Hello @Navadiyaa ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Hi i have almost the same problem.I sent some BTC to a friend and he didnt got em until now.I searched his address already and it says that the he received the BTC but he cant see em

Hello @Asyric
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.