Cryptomafia short credited

Sir
I have been credited short cryptomafia token …please see the transaction hash : 0x9ede696f7280965ab49142676ae4290210e476f317fcc16b3c1d93ac0890b6e2. It is only showing 10 Billion instead of 54 Billion.
Please correct the same.
Thanking you

1 Like

Same problem im having and i tried talking with two people from support and no help, i got ignored and then the other person said thats normal… smh… if u figure out a solution, i would really appreciate the help

1 Like

There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

During execution, and credited to trust wallet was exact amount but when in evening it is reduced to 10 Billion. But while refering to contract on bsc blockchain it is still showing 50 Billion

Hello @Hajari To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Yes i did some research, and for one, if your support for this website, i feel like you should give better knowledgeable answers instead of trying to explain something in a way that confuses people. Its called rebase coins/tokens on an elastic supply due to demand, thats why there’s fluctuation in price per coin to decrease/ increase in the amount of coin your holding. Thanks for somewhat insight

I’m sorry but the person behind cryptomafia rebased to far. I have no coins left. It’s from rebasing. I’m never apparently going to make any money. Yes were all angry. Who are you to tell someone to read before buying a product when the white paper didn’t tell you how many rebased tokens were gonna get taken. There scam coins and I hope they gets arrested.

There scam coins. I bought 1000000000 of them and I have none left. Thats called fraud. Not rebased tokens

I have got the same issue. I bought around 4,7 bil coins. But in trust wallet the number of coins is currently getti g less and less. If price and anou t of coins are changed by the demand a d management, how can I manage my account?

1 Like

Hello @CesarBuque
You may need to contact the Project’s team to know more regarding this.

crptomafia now doing as underworld mafia.how to extract from holding coin/token . then what is benefit for investment…

Same here, I bought 552,440,945 coins of crypto mafia, and now have 662. So it’s a scam?

@Jeff627 @vivek965508 There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.