Currency password sent but not added to inventory

Dogecoin was sent from the Prohashing Pool to the Trust wallet. And the message Receiving the Vallet Trust above the mobile was displayed in the profile. But it was not added to Dodge Quinn’s inventory.

Dogecoin was sent out of the pool every day, adding Trust Vallet to the inventory. But Dogecoin did not add two days. I looked at the wallet address in the pool was correct. The same wallet address was Trust Vallet. Because Doge sent and received me every day.

1 Like

@Ramanz
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

1 Like

On 2022/1/9 and on 2022/1/10, Dogecoin was not added to my wallet account for these two days. And sent the Prohashing Pool to my wallet address. And the transaction of sending to Trust Vallet is available in the Prohashing pool. Why didn’t you add Dogecoin to me these two days?

@Ramanz Please send the transaction hash of the missing crypto.